Thursday, March 16, 2006

I don't even know what this is?!?!?!

Apparently, I'm a publicly traded commodity?

You know the drill. Buy low, sell high! I'm a steal right now. A STEAL!

I updated the links off to the right (and will probably add more soon). If you're a regular reader of this site and want yourself represented, drop me a line somehow, and it shall be done.

Check out all of the good readin'. In particular, I recommend my latest fixation, "What's Alan Watching," which is the travails of NJ Star Ledger TV critic Alan Sepinwall.

I'm still patching together the fall 2006 preview, but it's looking like it's entering the final stages. Thanks to Jon and David for helping me talk large swaths of it out.

I've got a number of other posts that I'm working on (and I promise to lift the curtain surrounding some of my writing projects ever so shortly, as I've been all manifesto-y on them lately), but the preview and some projects at work are gobbling up my time.

In the meantime, congratulations to Denis McGrath, who has been an inspiration and a source of enlightenment to your friendly blogger. He's worked on a number of TV series up there in Canadialand, but for the first time, one that he co-created is going to be produced. Heady times, indeed!

Also, congratulations to Maggie, who is making the move to SoCal. She sounds excited about it now, but we'll see how she feels in July when her soul is deadened by the knowledge that the air is BROWN.

See you soon (hopefully tonight) with the first of the preview articles.

No comments: