Sunday, March 19, 2006

It's already on the way to her through UPS. . .

Mary McDonnell? Love you and your work on "Battlestar Galactica."

Kristen Bell? You know you're my one and only spitfire.

But. . .honestly. . .is there any way Edie Falco is NOT winning the Emmy again? She could have NOTHING ELSE TO DO in this season of The Sopranos, and after tonight's episode, it wouldn't matter. She'd have the trophy in hand.

Keep the weird metaphors and dream sequences coming, boys! Los Angeles as Hell/Purgatory? Love it.

Anyway, I've seen a weird outbreak of those anonymous comments that are advertising something. I'm trying to delete all of them, but if you see one, let me know. I may have to turn off anonymous comments for a while to shoo them away.

Furthermore, does anyone know how I can check how many people are reading this thing and/or how I see which links are bringing them here?

Thanks.

1 comment:

Joshua Houk said...

Agreed. Falco blows every other performance on TV out of the water. Bring the Emmy on.

I'm surprised how well I'm taking the dream sequences this season. I was a bit worried hearing about how many there were, but they've been pretty darn good so far. In the past, they either been too obscure or too heavyhanded. Tonight's "limbo" struck the right balance.

As far as tracking goes, I've used http://extremetracking.com and it works well with Blogger.