Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Wait. . .where have YOU been?

Sorry for the LONG delay. I promise to make it up to you.

Here is a selection of the stuff I'm up to:

--My normal, day job, which is a different problem every day (not that I don't enjoy it).

--Several scripts for various fellowships. Granted, they don't need to be ready until this summer, but it's good to be prepared.

--A possible move.

--Watching TV (we all do it).

--Trying to catch up with Oscar films (I don't think I'll make it!).

--A pilot script that probably won't ever go anywhere but makes me feel good about the human condition in general.

--Sundry other things.

So there you go. It's not much of an excuse, but it's why this has taken the back seat.

But, like I said, good times are ahead!

1 comment:

Andy said...

Yay, Todd's back!

Sarah and I have been watching old episodes of Quantum Leap from the library. . .now *there* was a great depiction of physicists!