Sunday, April 02, 2006

Blogging for fun and profit

My readership has been skyrocketing lately. I don't know where you're all coming from, but hi!

I've added a bunch of new links off to the side, so you can read some new fun and exciting things. If you're a friend or you know of something I SHOULD be linking to, please let me know the address, and I'll add it. I've also added an e-mail address, so we all can commiserate.

I thought you might enjoy seeing some of the Google searches that bring people here. Lots of folks worried about their favorite shows making The CW. Lots of people really in to "Homicide: Life on the Street." Then, we've got things like. . .

psychic Anna South Dakota

(No, I don't know who she is either.)

South Dakota mushroom club

(Fun! Be sure to clean up on your way out.)

kant yung

(Here's a hint. It's spelled wrong.)

What is confirmed is that OTH is one of the shows up for a slot on the CW Network!

(Well, so is everything else. And I don't know why you needed the exclamation point.)

Anyway. . .

I'm planning on doing a couple of big, special projects as the end of the TV season approaches. If you want to be a part of a SPECIAL END-OF-SEASON discussion, please e-mail me. If you want to be a part of a SPECIAL EMMY discussion, please e-mail me.

Also, I'm going to be taking a big poll of what the best shows currently on TV are, according to YOU (similar to the Worst Best Picture poll over at Edward Copeland on Film). So keep an eye out for that. All you have to do to participate in that is know what you like.

Lots of stuff coming up. I'm going to offer some real writing advice. I'll review the first season of Deadwood. And I might even write about something other than TV. And Trailer Curmudgeons, Vol. 3 is also on its way.

So keep your eyes peeled!

1 comment:

Edward Copeland said...

Sounds like fun. Let me know when you start your survey and I'll toss a pitch on my site. Right now, if you are interested, we just started a survey of the BEST best picture winners.