Monday, May 01, 2006

And the Blogosphere roars!

Today, I had the pleasure of meeting Maggie from Bootstrap Productions. We sat in the park and ate delicious Apple Pan cheeseburgers (best burgers in L.A., yo) and watched little girls play softball. Then we talked about television and crazy roommates and sundry other things.

Anyway, when I moved out to SoCal in order to pursue my various dreams, I didn't even know how I would begin. But, somehow, this blog has made that possible. Which is really odd when you think about it.

When I was in high school and the Internet first became readily available, the big deal was that you didn't use it to make personal contacts. You didn't make friends there, because these weren't people you could know in REAL LIFE. Somehow, over the years, that thinking has changed.

But here's what I know: I wouldn't have been nearly as successful in meeting people (and people who know people) without you, Blogosphere.

So thanks for that.

(And vote in the best-of-TV survey.)

No comments: