Tuesday, May 23, 2006

David knows what you want

Please welcome our latest addition, David, who will be writing about the wonderful world of British television. David is FROM the land we know as the "United Kingdom" and will share stories of what shows we insufferable Yanks can look forward to seeing (provided we have digital cable and a carrier that provides BBC America).

I plan to add a couple of film writers in the next week or so, and then I should be pretty much done with the expansions and remodeling. (Though I may be adding the oft-mentioned Libby, so she can fill you in on her exploits of derring do.)

If YOU would like to write for South Dakota Dark, we're always looking. I'd really like the following:

--A book critic. I don't have enough time to read as much as I would like. Maybe you do. Maybe you would like to talk about it.

--Assorted other critics. Gaming, comics, fast food, the stage, you name it. If you're passionate about it, I want to hear about it.

--Original fiction and poetry. I'm not going to say we'll publish it. But it would be fun to have some cool new voices in this realm.

Anyway, I'm beat, so I'll be back tomorrow with a farewell to Alias.

1 comment:

Edward Copeland said...

I've been out of it of late -- I haven't missed the results of your best of TV survey, have I?