Saturday, June 10, 2006

Tell me, my chickens

Certain opportunities have presented themselves, and SDD looks to be a key factor in some of those opportunities.

So tell me. . .which pieces here have been your favorites? What would you like to read more about? What have you absolutely hated?

Use the comments for such.

And while you're at it, you may have noticed the name of ANOTHER contributor pop up off to the side. So welcome Jacob, who's here to write a little bit about film (though not a WHOLE LOT) since I seem incapable lately.

2 comments:

Jacob said...

Oh, yeah, hey.

I'm going to write about "A Prarie Home Companion," "The Omen," and "All the Real Girls" in the near future ... whatever that means.

:)

James Baker said...

I was just searching blogs,and I found your site, Friend! I like it!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success.
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
games center
It pretty much covers games center related issues.
All the best!