Tuesday, May 08, 2007

And now for something completely different ...

We don't often pimp websites here at SDD, however, it is rare that a website of this caliber is brought to our attention. I would go on at length, but words are insufficient to describe the quality of entertainment contained in these pages.

So, I give you ... LOLcats @ http://icanhascheezburger.com/
Perhaps my word is not enough to convince you to visit.
Let these be proof:




Perhaps you don't like cats.

But what then, do you say to this!?




Truly, these are enough to convince you to waste countless hours at work searching this site. All other doubters ...










1 comment:

Amber said...

Okay as cheesy as those were, they really made me laugh out loud...including the "SOON" one. Ha. Thanks for brightening my thus far crappy day. Or maybe it's the pain from the dental issue I'm having that's making me laugh but either way it was worth it.