Thursday, February 21, 2008

'Big Brother: 'Til Death Do You Part' delivers the ultimate low blows


[I know all of you are probably missing my wonderful and hilarious and all-around awesome Big Brother recaps this season. The truth is...I just can't bring myself to write up every episode of the idiotic douchenozzles that end up on this show any longer. Instead of my weekly roundup, each week I will be posting a link to my Zap2It recap of Wednesday's elimination episode. -C]

Wow. Just when you thought the players of
Big Brother: 'Til Death Do You Part could stoop no lower, they manage to surprise you by plunging to depths deeper and more despicable than you could have ever possibly imagined. The season is only a week old, and so far we've already had Adam call special needs kids "retards" and Alex chastise Amanda by calling her a slut for wearing skimpy clothing. Tonight we added to that hall of shame by having Joshuah mock Amanda's dead father and Jen stoop to telling fellow houseguests boyfriend Ryan is a racist, to curry favor in hopes they will vote him out instead of her. Yes, folks, these are the youth of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
______________________________________________________________________
Read the rest of the article here.

1 comment:

Spanco said...

I am big fan of Big Brother Episodes. Its the best reality show which i have ever seen. My fav fro this show is Adam. He is great.