Wednesday, March 05, 2008

'One Tree Hill': Putting the psycho back in shower scenes


Ladies and gentlemen, the One Tree Hill we know and love (or loathe, depending on your tolerance for soap) is back! Gone are the early days of the season when things seemed downright tame, because this week ushered in the soap staples of psycho stalkers, drug addicts, accidental near-drownings, histrionic threats of divorce, dramatic cliffhangers and lies and trickery in order to manipulate someone into getting what you want. I would be rolling my eyes if I weren't so darn excited.
__________________________________________________________________

Read the rest of the article here.

1 comment:

trace said...

1. Great headline.

2. I'm getting to really like this show. My favorite part was when Haley tells off Nanny Carrie at the front door, only to turn around and have Jamie scream "I HATE YOU!!" and then run offscreen. Now that's the kind of drama I like.

3. Enjoy those Tennessee Titans.