Thursday, May 21, 2009

No new podcast tonight



Hey, everyone:

Our oldest cat passed away this morning from the disease she'd been battling for almost six months. Needless to say, we wouldn't feel like doing a podcast under the best of circumstances, and we REALLY don't feel like doing one about The CW. So we're not going to! We may try to catch up over the weekend or something, though I would not bet on that happening. Since we were already planning to not do a show this weekend, the better to keep from going over on our LibSyn account, the next time you can absolutely expect to hear from us is a week from Saturday, when we'll unveil our summer TV preview.

If you want to read about The CW's schedule, here are thoughts and previews from TV Mad Man and Myles McNutt.

Hope this finds all of you well.

2 comments:

Shan said...

Hey Todd & Libby. Been reading your stuff at various sites for a few months now, and really enjoy it. Just got tuned in to the podcasts, and being a fellow TV junkie, subscribed (and appreciated) them right away.

Just wanted to reach out and tell you how sorry I am about your loss. I have two "kids" (seen here http://tinyurl.com/p4uf4a), and the oldest one is getting to that age where I worry about everything. I've never "lost" a pet, as my parents effectively perpetrated the "we're taking them to your uncle's in the country" lie. (Odd that I believed it, since I figured out the impossible Santa logistics at age 5, and I'm an atheist, but such is the power of denial, I guess).

Anyway, as one cat lover to another, my heart goes out to y'all. Condolences.

Smarry said...

Hey Todd & Libby. Been reading your stuff at various sites for a few months now, and really enjoy it. Just got tuned in to the podcasts, and being a fellow TV junkie, subscribed (and appreciated) them right away.

___________________
Smarry
Free HD DVR Receiver Upgrade